Stoneware, Porcellan, Glas are my materials - also in combination
I fire high and glas and glazes melt at 1270°C.
Or I fuse and deform, give pattern to glas in my kiln. Sure I also have an electric wheel and I developped a big variety of glazes, mainly on ash basis. Vessels, objects, landart, pictures are created.
- born in Berlin, Germany
- studied biology and geography in Berlin
- high school teacher in Berlin
- travelled Africa, Latin America, S.E.Asia
- lecturer of German at the Kobe Shoka University, Japan
- and: disciple of ceramics expert Takako Araki in Nishinomya, Japan
- establishment of a ceramics studio in Bangkok, Thailand, guided by ceramics and art Professor Thaweethai Boriboon
- own ceramics atelier in Berlin
- own ceramics atelier in Moscow
- Since 2000, own workshop and atelier in Glashütten / near Frankfurt / Germany
CERAMICS COURSES AND WORKSHOPS
For anyone who wants to participate in one of my weekly ceramics classes, there are two options:
- Wednesdays - from 9:30 to 13:00
- Wednesdays - from 15:00 to 19:00
In each of these classes, a maximum of 6 persons will work on their self-designed projects under my guidance. I developped a special program for beginners. Main focus from the beginning will be creativity.
There are also exhibitions which we plan and organize ourselves. We dicuss and find a title under which we start to create objects, sculpturs, vessels, pictures which will be exhibited in galleries, museums, churches These exhibitions are always art events.